IBE 2010

By Happy452 - Sunday, February 28, 2010

International Beauty Expo (IBE) 2010
IBE 2010 come back again this year, scheduled to be held in 15-18 May 2010 in KLCC Convention Centre. The expo providing a platform for the beauty industry players to come together to explore for new opportunities and new products. Even good for those who are interested to start a beauty business.

I am not a trader nor a beauty profession, so why am I interested in this expo?

The expo is open not only for traders but to public too. But take note on which date is open to public, you don't want to go there and ended up in dissapointment. You might be able to find some hot products in the market and selling at discounted prices. I bought my Korea Loess A Mask here. Of course, not only this but a number of other masks and ampules too.

Hopefully this year the organiser could get more beauty players in especially from Japan. Better still, if one of them will bring in the Albion brand which I've heard very good comments in the net.

If you want to learn more about the event, check out here: http://www.elite.com.my/

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments